Wednesday, October 14, 2009

IS THAT RADIATION IN YOUR POCKET?














My apologies for the lack of posts lately. I've been full steam ahead with Design Is Yummy business for the past month now that I'm freelancing full time. It's hectic, but I'm loving it!

Enough about me...let's learn about germs.

Flu season is back and this time it brought a friend- H1N1. Hand sanitizer dispensers are popping up all over, but what do you do when a coworker accidentally sneezes all over your keyboard?

Introducing an ultra-violet radiation emitting wand you can pass over electronics that kills 99.9% of bacteria and viruses. Pass it over contaminated objects for 10 seconds and it eliminates germs. These types of wands are available in various sizes for different uses- from disinfecting electronics to getting rid of bed bugs.

UV germ killing wands retail for $79.99- $129.99 and can be purchased on ThinkGeek.

No comments: