Wednesday, October 29, 2008

LITTLE SACK-PEOPLE, BIG TALENT

Those who know me can attest to the fact that I'm not a big gamer. Though I excelled as a kid at Duck Hunt, Street Fighter, and Mortal Combat, I've never managed to make much headway in games post old school Nintendo. I can appreciate the beauty of the Halos, Prince of Persias and the like...but would I actually go out and buy any of them or the consoles? No. I'll admit I really enjoyed playing the Wii the few times I've given it a go, but PS3's new game "Little Big Planet" is by far the most impressive game I've seen in the past few years. The textures/materials used for this "planet" are unreal, the British narrator is witty, and the physics are incredibly life like. It's really a great game for all ages too. Check out the video below to see some clips of the game in action.

No comments: