Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A SALT WITH A DEADLY PEPA

For those who once rocked out with their Walkmans, hope you got the title reference.

Anyway, I was going to post some cleverly designed salt and pepper shakers (still might later on this week) when I came across these Steampunk designs from an artist in Moscow via this link that I thought were worth sharing. In a nutshell, Steampunk art is created from materials, design elements and craftsmanship consistent with the Victorian era that speaks to the future. I don't know the artist that created these which is unfortunate. Since last year I have been emailing all the designers I blog about, so I'm sad I can't let this person know I think their work is steampunk-a-licious.







































































No comments: